Job Posting Open Until Filled
The Composite Assembler is responsible for performing various tasks in the packaging and kitting of diversified composite details and assemblies to produce assembly kits.
The Composite Assembler of Muskogee Technology shall report directly to the Shift Lead or Composites Team Leader.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the packaging of composite materials in quantities specified to produce kits.
- Attaches labels to packaged parts and materials.
- Packs finished items into inner shipping containers and seals, using electrical sealing equipment.
- Performs detailed recordkeeping as required.
- Assists in inventory control of composite material kits and raw materials.
- Responsible for material, components, parts, and other items located in the kitting area.
- Supports MT’s vision and mission, including the strategies and processes to meet and exceed the expectations of both customers and management.
- Supports MT’s commitment to maintain a safe workplace and to protect the environment by adhering to company policy and government regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Muskogee Technology Management or the Composite Shift Lead.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- One year experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written technical instructions.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and be able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Ability to work as a team player required.
- Must be flexible and willing to work various shifts within the workweek.
- Must possess organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to routinely perform physical labor, such as standing, bending, and carrying items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to comply with all other requirements as specified within the CIEDA Personnel Policies and Procedures.
C.I.E.D.A. HR Department | 100 Brookwood Road, Atmore, AL 36502
Phone: (251) 368-0819 | Fax: (251) 446-7018 | Office Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Apply online www.CIEJobs.com Email: HR@pcicie.com
PREFERENCE SHALL BE GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS ORDINANCE / CIEDA is a DFWP.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to the office of the President/CEO of CIEDA