Job Posting Open Until Filled
The Laborer is a semi-skilled position responsible for assisting with manufacturing operations and occasionally for the upkeep, maintenance, and repair of Muskogee Technology’s buildings, property, grounds, and premises. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
The Laborer shall report directly to the appropriate management of Muskogee Technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary duty is to assist manufacturing operations in manual labor duties for machining, small fabrication, heavy fabrication, and material handling as assigned.
- Assists operations consisting of tasks utilizing hand tools, power tools, and material handling equipment.
- Organize assigned tasks for completion alone or with help.
- Assists skilled workers with basic fabrication work.
- Assists with lifting and moving heavy metal.
- Assists shipping/receiving with task assignments as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining general site cleanliness.
- Responsible for accurately executing time tracking duties for assigned job tasks.
- Performs general maintenance and custodial duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management of Muskogee Technology.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of verifiable related job experience required.
- Experience operating a forklift preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction trade, practices, procedures, techniques, and safety.
- Knowledge and ability to operate tools and equipment required.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Must maintain a record of dependability, punctuality, and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Must have physical ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction project.
- Must be able to lift and manipulate objects up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to work odd and irregular hours.
- Must possess valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to effectively work and communicate with other staff members and the general public.
- Ability to comply with all other requirements as specified within the CIEDA Personnel Policies and Procedures.
C.I.E.D.A. HR Department | 100 Brookwood Road, Atmore, AL 36502
Phone: (251) 368-0819 | Fax: (251) 446-7018 | Office Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Apply online www.CIEJobs.com Email: HR@pcicie.com
PREFERENCE SHALL BE GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS ORDINANCE / CIEDA is a DFWP.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to the office of the President/CEO of CIEDA