Manufacturing Engineer Technician
Job Posting Open Until Filled
The Manufacturing Engineer Technician is responsible for assisting in developing, implementing and maintaining manufacturing processes and procedures in order to meet customer and quality requirements while meeting company goals and objectives. This includes helping to drive continuous improvement efforts in various processes driven by collecting accurate data with a focus on safety, quality and cost.
The Manufacturing Engineer Technician of Muskogee Technology shall report directly to the Manufacturing Engineer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps the MFG Engineer and Planning Department to develop, design, implement, and improve production techniques with a keen focus on optimizing machine throughput, robotics, and automation.
- Maintaining engineering compliance through management of process specification and change requests.
- Prepare product and process documentation by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensure the safe and efficient performance of every production task in compliance with company procedures, approved engineering data and local Health and Safety requirements.
- Serves a “boots on the ground” role for the MFG Engineer and continuously works to help optimize and improve all planning and engineering services.
- Ensure safe systems of work and risk assessments (assisting as necessary in the completion of risk assessments) are adhered to for engineering or manufacturing activities.
- Carry out new product introduction and/or existing product modifications within engineering and/or manufacturing by contributing to activities such as facilitation of quality activities.
- Deliver financial planning or costing analysis such as estimation of costs to manufacture, supplying drawings or specifications for quotations, calculating costs associated with quality problems or machine downtime.
- Produce and maintain reports measuring Key Performance Indicators for data management activities.
- Review engineering or manufacturing methods to ensure processes and current methods of manufacturing meet drawing specification requirements and are efficient and cost effective.
- Produce engineering and/or manufacturing documentation such as Standard Work Instructions, to aid and ensure consistent, compliant and cost effective manufacturing processes.
- Provides various technical assistance duties to Muskogee Technology needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing required and/or currently enrolled in an accredited College for the fields of Engineering or Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- General knowledge of CAD/CAM software required with ability to demonstrate as a condition of employment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn E2 Shoptec software as a condition of employment.
- Two (2) years’ verifiable knowledge of manufacturing, practices, procedures, techniques, and safety preferred.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and other documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to comply with all other requirements as specified within the CIEDA Personnel Policies and Procedures.
C.I.E.D.A. HR Department | 100 Brookwood Road, Atmore, AL 36502
Phone: (251) 368-0819 | Fax: (251) 446-7018 | Office Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Apply online www.CIEJobs.com Email: HR@pcicie.com
PREFERENCE SHALL BE GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS ORDINANCE / CIEDA is a DFWP.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to the office of the President/CEO of CIEDA