Robot / Machine Operator I
Job Posting Open Until Filled
The Robot Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of the Fanuc Robot Beveling Torch in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
The Robot Operator shall report directly to the Production Heavy Fabrication Supervisor of Muskogee Technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently performs robotic motion and logic programming for Fanuc robot system to bevel parts to specifications and blueprints.
- Independently develops the motion programs within the robot including automatic operation, manual operations and homing/fault recovery.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on metal stock surfaces, using such measuring and marking devices as calibrated ruler, caliper, compass and scriber.
- Inspects pieces for conformance to specifications visually or with templates and makes adjustment to correct errors.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state law, the Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Provide training and guidance on the robot to maintenance staff.
- Tack and weld fixtures and/or parts on the table as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management of Muskogee Technology.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Attendance at specialized training or technical school preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience operating Fanuc robotics system required.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and be able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Must possess ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions, including technical data.
- Demonstrated ability to operate machines or devices; operate and use other types of inspection equipment and tools.
- Must be able to lift and manipulate objects up to 75 pounds.
- Must possess the ability to quickly adjust controls, see details at close range, respond quickly to signals, and quickly move hands with arms to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to comply with all other requirements as specified within the CIEDA Personnel Policies and Procedures.
C.I.E.D.A. HR Department | 100 Brookwood Road, Atmore, AL 36502
Phone: (251) 368-0819 | Fax: (251) 446-7018 | Office Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Apply online www.CIEJobs.com Email: HR@pcicie.com
PREFERENCE SHALL BE GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS ORDINANCE / CIEDA is a DFWP.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to the office of the President/CEO of CIEDA